Certified Egress Window Well Installation Performed By Factory Trained Staff
Two Options to Fit Your Style and Budget
ScapWEL Window Well System
- Step Design: Aids in emergency egress and can be landscaped with plants and flowers for added visual enhancement.
- High Density Polyethylene: Molded construction will never rust, rot or change color and is UV-stabilized for long life.
- Color: Attractive driftwood finish complements basement interior and blends with any architecture.
- Easy to Clean: Standard household cleaners will keep it clean.
- Weather-tight: Sheds water, keeps area dry and free of debris. Flanged construction prevents water build up and stops binding from ice and snow.
- Secure: Slide bolt, heavy duty steel lock make your home safe and secure. If needed, you can add an optional keyed lock kit available for exterior entry.
- Rugged: Heavy gauge steel and sturdy blind hinges stay protected from the weather to ensure all-season operation and lasting service.
- Code-Compliant: Satisfies IRC 2012 Building code requirements for emergency egress in finished basement areas.
Expert Bulkhead Door Installation
Even the industry’s best bulkhead doors won’t perform as expected if not properly installed. That is why, at Rescon Basement Solutions, we take advantage of our decades of experience to provide a truly seamless bulkhead door installation experience. With every door installed by our own team of factory trained professionals, not subcontractors. Rescon is able to control and enforce our strict standards of quality workmanship that our clients have come to expect. When needed, we utilize our advanced cutting know-how to create a precise fit that provides a weather tight condition that lasts.
Contact Rescon Basement Solutions today to learn more about what makes us the first choice for bulkhead door installation. See why homeowners all across southern New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts love our doors.