Expert Bulkhead Door Installation
Even the industry’s best bulkhead doors won’t perform as expected if not properly installed. That is why, at Rescon Basement Solutions, we take advantage of our decades of experience to provide a truly seamless bulkhead door installation experience. With every door installed by our own team of factory trained professionals, not subcontractors. Rescon is able to control and enforce our strict standards of quality workmanship that our clients have come to expect. When needed, we utilize our advanced cutting know-how to create a precise fit that provides a weather tight condition that lasts.
Contact Rescon Basement Solutions today to learn more about what makes us the first choice for bulkhead door installation. See why homeowners all across southern New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts love our doors.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Easy to Operate… Gas Spring lift assistance provides smooth, easy, one-hand operation and prevents the doors from slamming closed.
- Weathertight… The basement door’s primer finish sheds water, keeps areaway dry and free of debris. Flanged construction sheds water and prevents binding due to ice and snow.
- Rugged… Heavy gauge steel and sturdy concealed hinges, protected from the weather ensure all-season operation and lasting service.
- Durable… Baked-on Sherwin Williams primer or optional powder coat paint finish in a number of standard colors.
- Secure… Slide bolt lock and internal mounting flanges make your home safe and secure. Optional keyed lock kit available for exterior access.
- Code-Compliant… Satisfies IRC 2018 Building code requirements for emergency egress in finished basement areas.