Basement Bulkheads and Cellar Doors – Keep it secure with a keyed lockDec 03, 2020
Enjoy the convenience of locking and unlocking your basement bulkhead and cellar door from the outside with a basement door keyed lock kit from Bilco. Installing a bulkhead door keyed entry lock can can increase the ease of accessing your basement by eliminating the need to go back inside to unlock the door. It is also a great way to improve the security on your basement bulkhead door.
The Bilco basement door keyed lock kit is available for most steel basement door models. The product is easy to install in 4 simple steps.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Rugged construction safely secures the basement areaway
- Corrosion resistant finish and hardware ensure trouble-free operation and long service life
- Special cylinder cap keeps keyway clean, dry, and useable in all kinds of weather
- Gaskets and self-locking fasteners provide a secure, weathertight installation.
- Can be installed in 30 minutes or less