When we look at sump pump systems it is very important to take a look at the switch. Just like most mechanical equipment, if you don’t have a solid switch telling the sump pump when to pump water you can very easily get water coming into the basement simply because the switch failed.
Today’s sump pump switches can do so much more than just turn the sump pump on. Advanced switches can provide you with a level of protection and piece of mind that we only dreamed of 20 years ago. Some of the features to look for in today’s sump pump switch.
Deluxe Sump Switch Features
- Monitor Pump and Power Conditions
- Adjustable Activation Level
- Activates Pump Weekly to Exercise and Extend Pump Life
- Audible and Visual Alarm Notification
- Remote Monitoring Capabilities for Home Automation (Add On)
- Dual Switches to Provide Backup Switch
- Easy to Replace Switch Only – No Need to Buy New Sump Pump
Starting Price $95
Upgrading your sump pump switch is not only a great way to gain piece of mind in your home. At a starting price of only $95 it is one of the most affordable upgrades you can make when looking to improve the performance of your sump pump system.